Why Cauliflower is Good To Eat
• Cauliflowers are an excellent source of vitamin C
• We’re a great source of dietary fibre and we’re also a good provider of folate (one of the B vitamins)
• Like our cabbage relatives we contain substances called indoles which are responsible for the sulphur smell that can be released if we’re overcooked. Scientists are researching the way indoles may help give protection against some types of cancer.
• You can eat us raw to retain our vitamins.
• 100g of cauliflower has only 100kJ